LIFT PAKISTAN CONFERENCE:
A GAME CHANGER
(On a path to create $100 Billion extra wealth in Pakistan)
JumpStart Pakistan is arranging a weeklong conference “LIFT Pakistan” scheduled to be held from November 11th – 16th with initial 3 Days (11th, 12th & 13th November) activities at 20 different venues within Rawalpindi / Islamabad following with 2 Days (14th & 15th November) Main Conference at Jinnah Convention Center, Islamabad and 1 Day (16th November) think tank meetings for policy recommendations and a Gala Dinner.
JumpStart Pakistan (JSP) in essence is a movement to Change Pakistan through Entrepreneurship, we started this journey in 2014 to create, nourish, cherish and promote startups from all over Pakistan, provide support structures and enabling processes for their survival and carefully take them into growth phase of consistent revenue generation. Thus, ensuring a sustainable growth in young and evolving entrepreneurial ecosystem in the country, and more importantly create extra jobs!
“LIFT Pakistan”, which will attract over 20,000 Delegates including top Global Influencers and Capital Providers, Corporate, Students and Academia Representatives, to engage and participates as potential stakeholders to leverage the immense potential of Pakistan by portraying image of emerging Pakistan in front of the entire world.
Conference is expected to attract 100 international delegates, international universities and SMEs to come and explore the opportunities of investments in Pakistan. This conference will be 1st of its kind, which will strengthen the entrepreneurial Ecosystem through cross border partnerships for the economic prosperity of the country.
- 6 Day activities during LIFT Pakistan Week from November 11th – 16th.
- 3 Day Workshops / Hackathons / Training, at 20 different venues of Islamabad & Rawalpindi from November 11th – 13th.
- 2 Days Conference at Convention Center Islamabad on November 14th & 15th.
- Match-making for ambitious companies with Global Capital Financial providers and facilitators.
- Followed by 1-Day Think-Tank Meetings on November 16th.
Moreover, we believe, this conference will give recognition of Pakistan’s potential to all major players of the world. The funding opportunity for SMEs, Strategies to nurture and develop entrepreneurship and innovation as well as ensure that new opportunities are identified, harnessed and utilized. Following are the benefits which will be given, if the opportunity is availed by SMEs.
Following are the Key Objectives of the Conference:
- To promote Entrepreneurialism enabling Pakistan to become economically independent and thus realize it’s potential through helping young people in Business, growing existing businesses and connecting them with oversees Pakistani Businesses and broader lucrative global markets
- To improve the image of Pakistan globally as a country full of opportunities.
- Presenting Investment opportunities in Pakistan for local and global investors.
- Bring about abundance through prosperity which is inclusive to all Pakistanis
Moreover, we believe, this conference will highlight the potential of Pakistan to all major players of the world. The funding opportunity for SMEs and Startups, and Strategies to nurture and develop entrepreneurship and innovation as well as ensure that new opportunities are identified, harnessed and utilized.